“Thank you” can be incredibly powerful words.
Being appreciated is one of those things that motivates us, both at work and in life. If you offer up a genuine “thank you,” it can go a long way. Many times people in our lives assume we already know we are appreciated or think they don’t need to say it; however, its important to make it clear when we appreciate the people in our lives.
Here are some important “thank you’s” to and from our church family. . .
- Dear Elkhorn Hills Friends, We wish each and all of you the Joy of Christmas and a New Year filled with great Blessings…just as we are blessed by our relationship with this congregation. We are grateful for God’s gift of ‘you’ in our lives! May God’s love be with you always! (Pastor Hughes and Margaret)
- Thank you everyone that donated in many different ways to the Cookie Walk. We are able to provide a Christian education to several preschool families because of you. The Preschool and its families are blessed to have such a caring congregation! (Elkhorn Hills Preschool)
- Thank you Elkhorn Hills UMC. Through your generosity 7 children received gifts for Christmas, families had cookies to eat at the Christmas party on December 12, and children were able to select gifts for their parents for Christmas through COPE. (C.O.P.E.)
- A HUGE Thank You! to the Elkhorn Hills congregation for your support and help in providing hot, delicious meals to Youth Emergency Services during 2015. Based on the enthusiasm received from all of you, the Mission Committee has committed to continuing this project next year. Julie Fraser and the Triple F Group will be providing January’s meal. If you’d like to help, please let Julie know. The meal will be delivered on Monday, January 18.
- A big thank you to all the bell ringers for their wonderful performance at the Preschool Christmas Program on Tuesday, December 17. It made the night very enjoyable and added to the wonderful music provided by the children. Thank you EHUMC bell ringers for a wonderful job! (Elkhorn Hills Preschool)
- The Youth would like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in the fundraising for the Dodgeball Tournament and/or took a mitten from the mitten tree to help our families and Youth Emergency Services have a very Merry Christmas this year! You brought many smiles and tears to families this year and we are blessed that we have such a caring and loving congregation. Merry Christmas from all of the Youth!!
- Thank You to all who dedicated their time and talents in presenting a most amazing Cantata. What a beautiful way to prepare for Christmas. (EHUMC congregation)