The following comments are from our Youth Ministries Coordinator, Jenny Meyer.
“As we near the end of 2016, I want to reflect on some of the amazing things our youth have done in this past year.
- They have shared inspirational messages and led uplifting worship services.
- Over 30 of your youth participated in summer mission trips (Middle & Sr. High).
- Our Middle High youth Sunday school class is growing, which is exciting!
- Our Youth Council is led by two of our youth – Meg Carney and Kadi Carleton — who are doing a great job and all of the youth on Council are bringing fantastic new ideas to the group.
- Our Triple G Youth Group is a ton of fun – God, Games and Goodies!
- Our 5th Annual Dodgeball Tournament was a huge success and helps our youth and church adopt 4 families plus YES this Christmas season.
- They organized successful food/hygiene and diaper drives; and so much more!
Our youth are growing closer to God through fellowship, worship, devotions and friendship that they share with one another. I look forward to what 2017 brings this group of young people and am so blessed to be a part of them!”