During Clergy Appreciation Month, Bishop Ruben Saenz Jr. is sharing this brief video to all of the clergy of the Great Plains Conference to thank them for their ongoing efforts to preach and teach the Gospel throughout the Great Plains Conference.
“Finally Brothers and Sisters, Rejoice! Strive for full restoration. Encourage one another. Be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. ” 2 Corinthians 2:13
Ways to Encourage Your Pastor
- Pray for your Pastor
- Give specific feedback after sermons
- Send a gift card for a meal.
- Offer to help.
- Begin tithing or increase your giving.
- Send an encouraging e-mail.
- Invite someone to church and let your pastor know.
- Speak highly of your church and your pastor.
- Invite your pastor to lunch or dinner.
- Send your pastor a card.
- Give your pastor a book.
- Attend worship.