RAISE RIGHT Gift Card Program MAKES GIVING BACK TO YOUR CHURCH EASY!
Avoid Fraud Risk — Use Raise Right Gift Cards!
What is Raise Right?
Raise Right is Fundraising While You Shop®. Raise Right turns everyday shopping into cash for our church when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money. The Missions Committee uses the funds to assist in paying our mission shares each year.
How It Works
The Raise Right Program is very simple to use. Basically, here is what happens:
- Church members purchase gifts cards through the Raise Right program at face value.
- Gift cards are available from over 750 national retail stores–where members already shop.
- Our church buys the gift cards at 1-13% discount (less than face value). The discount amount varies by retailer.
- The difference between face value and the discounted rate equals the church’s earnings (fundraising).
- In 2022, the church raised $800 for mission shares with only 5 regular program users. The more people who participate, the more money the church raises.
Here’s an Example
Mrs. Smith needs some gardening supplies, so she buys a $100 The Home Depot® gift card for $100 through the Raise Right app. She just earned $4 for the church because The Home Depot gift cards provide 4% back to the church. When Mrs. Smith checks out at The Home Depot, she pays with her gift card instead of using a credit or debit card! She will do the same thing when she needs cleaning supplies at Target®, and earn $2.50 just by using a $100 Target GiftCard to pay for her purchases.
Top Family Benefits of Using RAise Right Cards
- No unnecessary spending! Families use Raise Right gift cards for regular purchases like groceries, gas, gifts, and other household expenses at stores they already frequent.
- Shop in-store or online with participating retailers.
- By using the gift cards at checkout, you avoid any fraud risk that you might incur if using a credit/debit card.
- Raise Right program earnings are much greater than credit card rewards.
How to Order RAise Right Cards
You can place orders using the Raise Right app, in person, or online.
Download the App:
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple Store (search for Raise Right)
- Sign in using the same login as the website or create an account using Enrollment Code: 17L1BAL416293
- Under Account, settings, payment options, set up a form of payment (either bank account or Credit/Debit card)
- You are all set to start purchasing gift cards from your smartphone
- On Sunday morning, go to the Raise Right table in the narthex after at 10 am.
- Purchase cards from our Raise Right representative from our on-hand selection.
- Or, place an order, including payment, for pick up the following week.
- Go to www.raiseright.com and create an account.
(The enrollment code is: 17L1BAL416293.)
- Once your account is set up, you can select from the available gift cards and save the ones you’ll use most often to your favorites.
- When you’re ready to order, add the gift card(s) to your cart and submit your order.
- Print out a copy of your order and bring it with you to church on Sunday, along with your payment, and hand it in.
- The following Sunday, your cards will be ready for pick up!
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact:
• Raise Right Program Administrator: Kim Wollin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• Main Office: email@example.com, (402)289-4764