Elkhorn Hills Preschool is a ministry of Elkhorn Hills United Methodist Church. Our goal is to provide children ages 3-5 years a comprehensive developmental program. This means providing your child with a happy, healthy, enriched environment with caring teachers that will enhance all aspects of your child’s growth.
Elkhorn Hills Preschool is certified by the State of Nebraska. Our teachers listen and encourage children to grow and develop self-esteem in a loving and safe environment.
Elkhorn Hills Preschool offers preschool and parents day out programs. All programs follow the Elkhorn Public School calendar. We have the same days off for in-service, conferences and snow days.
- Two Day preschool for 3 and 4 year old class (3 by July 31st) Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:45—11:15am.
- Three Day 4 and 5 year old class (4 by July 31st) Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8:45-11:15am.
- High Five 4 and 5 year old class (4 by July 31st) Tuesday-Friday mornings from 8:45- 11:15am or afternoons from 12:00-2:30pm.
Parents Day Out Programs
Programs are offered every Wednesday for children ages 2 years (By Sept 1st) to five years.
- Full Day: 8:45am-2:15pm
- 1/2 Day Morning: 8:45am—11:15am
- 1/2 Day Afternoon Lunch Bunch: 11:15—2:15pm
For more information visit our Preschool Website