Join us for Trunk or Treat!! This is a family friendly event on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
Free will donation.
We hope to see you all!
Contact the church office at 402-289-4764 for further details.
About Elkhorn Hills Trunk or Treat Event
Our Trunk or Treat event is a fun, family-friendly outreach opportunity to serve our Elkhorn neighbors. Children come dressed in costume and trick or treat in our parking lot. Church members sponsor stations (trunks) and provide candy, trinkets, and games for the children. This event involves our entire church and provides an opportunity to practice radical hospitality, generosity, and fellowship.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019, during our regular Midweek Ministries activity time.
- Chili and/or Hot Dog Supper from 5:30-6:30 in the Family Life Center
- Trunk or Treat from 5:45-7 pm outside in the parking lot
- Games in the parking lot from 5:45 – 7 pm
- Register your Trunk on the sign-up sheet in the Narthex!
- Donate candy/trinkets for the trunks.
- Donate food for the chili/hot dog supper.
- Sign up to set up or clean up.
- Invite your friends and neighbors.