Thank you to all who participated in the very successful, second annual Mother’s Day Tea on Saturday, May 4th. Close to 100 women celebrated each other with love, activities, photos, food, and entertainment.
The Mother’s Day Tea was sponsored by the Youth Council, Children’s Ministries and Adult Ministries, and an assist by the United Methodist Men. A huge “Thank You” to Emily Gale, Heather McBeth, Tyler Hughes, and other entertainers for making the morning special for us all!
Here are some comments about the day:
- So much fun at the Mother Daughter Tea!
- We had a great morning at the Mother-daughter tea this morning at our church.
- The girls were excited that their Grandma, aunts, and cousins could make the trip down.
- We loved the celebration! Thank you.
- Fun times at Elkhorn Hills UMC Mother’s Day Tea!
- Huge thank you to Jenny Meyer, Heather McBeth, Emily Gale, those who organized the games and crafts, all those who brought delicious food, and the UMM for the awesome music and for serving us!
- Wonderful Day!!!