Join us Sunday, November 12th for the 6th Annual Elkhorn Hills UMC Dodgeball for a Cause event.
- Teams of 8-10 players with at least 2 girls on each team (If you have less than 8 players, that’s okay. The number of players will be adjusted so each team on the floor has equal numbers.)
- Two groups of competition:
- 4th & 5th & 6th graders;
- 7-12th Graders/Adult Teams) (mixed age group teams are okay!)
- $5 per player (Due the day of the tournament)
- Deadline: TEAMS MUST BE TURNED IN BY November 8th
The funds raised from this tournament will go to our “Adopt-A-Family” church fund. The youth will be adopting a family (or families) and also sponsoring Youth Emergency Services during the Christmas season to help them with any needs that they may have. We appreciate your support!
Please contact Jenny Meyer with any questions (816-520-8501 or email@example.com)